THANX for the MEMORIES

8.03.2011

All Downhill From Here!

SOOOOOOO! Things are definitely looking up! My mom was breathing down my neck about multiple different entities, but one in-particular brought me immense joy toward the end of tonight! So the certain thing she was stressing me about was my Class Registration. She was yelling at me: "Either you get the necessities together by Friday or register for Durham Tech by Friday!" Honestly, that pissed me off, however, what happens next is sooooo worth me mentioning that moment of indignation with my mom... Drum-roll Please! *drums roll in background* So apparently, I have been registered for class since as early as APRIL the 8th! APRIL the 8th! I'm guessing that the folks at Johnson & Wales University (by the way, that's where I'm going in about 3.5 weeks!) must have automatically signed me (and probably every other student) up? So anyhow, I have "Communication Skills" for English, "Principles of Marketing" for my major, and "Retailing" (gags twice) for my major also! Can you believe that? And my mom was giving me three different types of hell and having my heart and mind both going a hundred miles an hour in hairpin turns. And even though I don't exactly like the class selection I was given, I am so thankful that I am right on track (well except for housing, which is a constant struggle... :( still no housing at the moment...) but things are beginning to fall into place. So anywho, the reality is that YES I am still a bit behind schedule, however I am totally working on it! Asking questions is the best way to understand more, especially when you have very important, very mandatory things that are very significant to be completed! Being inquisitive helps to better prepare yourself both for success and for just not looking stupid!  lol, Asking questions isn't stupid, acting like you have all the answers is! Keeps that in mind! So until next time, Ciao! Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment