THANX for the MEMORIES

7.31.2011

GOOD NEWS!

GOOD NEWS!
So my mom approved the Bill Me Later option, however, I went to click submit on the freakin' order and the little bugger would not allow me to complete my order with the lovely HP computer. So, apparently the first time I clicked submit, I did not have a Bill Me Later account. The next time I hit the submit order button, it was my billing address! ('Twas the fact that I'm not supposed to put a PO Box as my billing address because it isn't considered a valid billing address.)  So I called Bill Me Later and they were saying I had to wait for a letter.  Immediately I panicked because I thought it was a postage letter, which it was just email. So then I get on my gmail and look at the letter (this is when I realized what I just stated.) I called Equifax and Bill Me Later and HP Support numerous, I mean numerous times. And the more I spoke on the phone with them, while the more they weren't really understanding what I was saying or where on earth I was coming from, the more frustrated and short breathed I felt... So, for right now, in this moment, no sexy computer for me. Totally bummed, mostly because tomorrow, if in some parallel reality, my Bill Me Later status comes through, the special that ends tonight won't be available to me. *Sigh* Bummed bummed bummed... So yeah, please let me know if you have any input on PC laptop searching, any good links, feel free to post, any good deals, any words of encouragement, etc, etc. Right about now I'm struggling to see the light at the end of the tunnel... And maybe I just need to put my bifocals on. Okay well, deep breaths until next time keep the peace folks! Signing off...

No comments:

Post a Comment