THANX for the MEMORIES

7.30.2011

prepping for a JOURNEY.

Hello All, Matthias here! The first post and I'm super-excited! 
So the whole point of this blog is to keep my sanity before and during this college excursion...
Anywho, as the first blog post, I would like to thank all of you who have helped me get to this exact moment I stand, well technically sit, in! A major accomplishment was just that, getting here! So in the next coming weeks, and so on, lol, I will be thanking all of you for your help... and support, dropping knowledge about maybe a hundred different little college-nugget-update type of situations, seeking advice on different occurrences and good ways to raise money, and sharing nice little anecdotes that will ensure to evoke plenty of laughs and of course the other stuff... but we won't speak of the other stuff. So yes, this blog definitely exists, and sorry for the extremely long blogspot name but hey! It is totally original and I can almost completely assure that it is an original title. :) Okay, signing off...     

No comments:

Post a Comment