THANX for the MEMORIES

7.31.2011

New Pitch for a means of obtaining the laptop of my DREAMS!

SO for about 2 months now, I have been obsessing and stressing about how to get the scholarships to cover my $11,000 I'm in the hole for, getting a laptop to make classes easier and more accessible, last minute paperwork, and the rest of the important supplies for college enrollment. Today I had an epiphany on how to get that laptop that is excellent for not too much money! It's called Bill Me Later (BML). Well, on the HP website, BML has a special that ends tomorrow at midnight for the "No Payments + No Interest if paid in full in 6 months with Bill Me Later," meaning if I do Bill Me Later, I can pay in full before February of 2012 and not have to worry about stressing over interest. The biggest obstacle now is selling my mom on this pitch! But anyhow, now my stress and obsession has only transformed into anxiousness and giddiness and a much more benign form of obsession than before. At this point, I can't wait to be done with all the supply purchases so I can sit it down and still my mind... Did you guys know that 4 out of 10 college students admit they often feel stressed? And those were just the ones that admitted it. So aside from the other 3 million tasks needed to complete for my preparedness for this college situation, the next, and definitely not last, thing needed to be added on my list is stress management... oh, and study habits/ techniques, but that is another blog post. So, keep in mind 2011 high school grads, don't let the stress pull you under! Signing off...

1 comment:

  1. Links for Stress Management: http://www.stressaffect.com/college-stress-management.html
    http://stress.about.com/od/studentstress/Students_and_Stress_Study_Habits_Organization_Skills_Stress_Help.htm
    http://www.essortment.com/stress-management-techniques-college-students-40346.html

    ReplyDelete